What documents must be provided as part of the Tenancy Compliance Service? 

Landlords are required to provide the following documents:

How To Rent Guide

Gas Safety Certificate (GSC)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

Deposit Registration Certificate and Prescribed Information

Should Upad hold these documents on file for the respective property, the landlord will not be required to upload the relevant document found.