An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) provides a rating on the energy efficient of your property. All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). 

If you own a home, getting an energy performance survey done could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills and improve the comfort of your home.

As of April 2018 it will be prohibited to let any residential or commercial property with an EPC Rating F or G, as a result Upad will be unable to facilitate advertisements of such properties to comply with the change in legislation.